
Cambry turned 4 this week! She really wanted a purple microphone with a stand! The girls all love it we have used it to do homework, say our prayers, read books etc. etc.! Hey whatever makes them happy right! Her birthday party isn't until tomorrow so I'm sure I'll have more pictures to post after then!


Our littlest crossfit member! So Josh built a crossfit workout area in our garage and has been doing classes! (Which if anyone is interested give us a call) We have a girl one everyone night at 9:30 and we have a blast the best part is how short the actual work outs are! Anyways our girls think we just built them the best playground ever and we can't keep them off of it!
3 comments:
Hi RaKelly! I finally got your blog address off my phone so I could stalk you. Send me your email address and I will send you the photos from tonights competition. Also, if you want to see video of our girls the link is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDr_iIhbRvc
They looked awesome tonight! ~Deena
sweet, sign me up!
Happy Birthday again Camo! We had fun at your birthday party and Brin is still enjoying the beautiful sparkles in her hair! Cada is amazing as usual on the cross fit equipment! Love you!
Post a Comment