
Coy had her first competition of the year on Saturday! It was at the Salt Palace we woke up and 5:30 am and got home at 9:30pm whoa long day! But Coy at the end of the day told Josh it was the best day of her life!! (lol) She also did a trio for the first time! They received a gold! Not bad for being in the 6 to 10 yr old division (considering she is still 5) I can't wait until I have all 3 girls with me dancing it will be awesome!



Talk about awesome seats! My sister and brother-in-law invited us to go to a BYU basketball game with them! Best part we were front row on the court! With dinner and snacks included! BYU killed Air Force but my favorite part was getting to shake Elder Russel M. Nielson's hand and we also saw Elder Robert D. Hales!

(Not such a good picture of me but that was the only one) Sorry!

I was watching Coy wait for her ride to school the other day and couldn't help but start laughing at that umbrella with the funny eyeballs on top! She is so cute!

What the fuzznut?? We have no clue what is wrong with Cada's eye but this is what it looks like right now! Scary but at least they are a beautiful shade of blue!!!
2 comments:
That was an extremely long dance day, I don't know how you do it Kell! She looked way cute! Congrats on the gold! I can't believe Coy loved it that much, she is really where she should be! We worry to death about Cada, she is still beautiful, you're absolutely right, but someone as amazing as her should never have to go through something so painful looking! WE love you!
I am laughing out loud...and yes they are a pretty blue!
Post a Comment