
Cambry started preschool at Lone Peak High school this week. She was soooooo excited! Her cousins Ryker and Brook are in her class which makes it even better!

Cambry was about a head shorter then all the other kids so they thought she was a little baby and these two other girls kept fighting over her! Notice in this picture that girl on her left is trying to grab her! Lol!

Those girls wouldn't leave her alone and now Cambry refers to them as the MEAN girls! Just a quick funny story Cambry likes to make up really crazy stories all the time so you can never really believe anything she says! So when she came home from preschool and told me she went sledding I gave her this big talk about not lying blah blah blah. Well later that day I asked Brook what they really did at preschool and sure enough they really went sledding! Weird I Know!

Josh had his first Daddy doughnut day at Coy's school this week Coy was so excited to show off her Daddio!
2 comments:
Those pictures just warm my heart -so cute! Poor, smart little Camo! Josh and Coy look so Cute!
Awe, that's so cute, i can't wait for olivia to have her daddy come to school. Very cute pictures, as always very cute girls... i cant beleive how fast your girls are growing, i've been slacking on the blogging and haven't seen them in a month or so... Holy Cow, i barley recognise them! I'm so jelous of their hair... I have only had Olivia's hair trimmed 2 times, She's 5 -k- so her hair is just past her shoulders... you're girls have enough hair for 2! :) The preschool picts are cute too! I think its funny that you have small kids too. Everyone calls Jacob and Mackenzie babies too, they are so short. I hope Jake doesn't have an ego problem later in life LOL
Post a Comment