It's the Little Things In Life... That Mean the Most!
Cambry's toast in the morning! She ask's me for about six pieces and I try to tell her that if she would eat more then two bites of each she wouldn't need so many but she can't get to close to the crust or she might die! Cada came out of my closet looking like this she had put a tank top over her neck and my high heels! What sexy taste! So we attempted to take some ballet pictures of the Brady girl cousins! As you can see they didn't work out so well but you can still see there funny personalities!
I have to say I love the last picture the most because thats so real life of trying to take kids picts. I love your first few comments because its true as mothers were going to miss the simple things one day
They are very cute! THe toast and shoes are priceless. i'll never forget the day Olivia came out wearing my shoes and a bra (my visiting teachers were here). what can i say... unforgetable. she called bra's aprons for the longest time.:)
From the name of our blog you can obviously tell how proud we are of our beautiful little girls... We have Coy our oldest who is 4 and is mommies little angel. Coy loves to dance and do gymnastics, she is extremely smart and definitely beautiful (as you can see), she loves holding the baby and helping her mom. Cambry (a.k.a. Camo) is our little devil (no offense Camo)... just kidding, Cambry is 2 she loves playing with her dolls and climbing all over things. Cambry is on her way to being a comedian, she really cracks everyone who meets her up. We just recently added the newest addition to our family and her name is CadaLynn Vera (Cada). Cada was born Jun. 2nd (day after Coy's b-day) and came in at 7lbs, 19 inches and cute as all get out... Cada has been a dream baby so far, she sleeps well for us at night, and does all the other things babies do well i.e. blowing out of her diapers...
5 comments:
Glad to see you are all holding on to the ROD!! CUTE...and nice toast. LOVE YA keep em coming..MOM
Those pictures were darling! I love Cam's idea of toast, we have similar issues! Love ya
I have to say I love the last picture the most because thats so real life of trying to take kids picts. I love your first few comments because its true as mothers were going to miss the simple things one day
Super cute Cada. Isn't momming the best! And why don't you just cut the crust off the toast for Camry? I love how she stacks the remains so neatly.
They are very cute! THe toast and shoes are priceless. i'll never forget the day Olivia came out wearing my shoes and a bra (my visiting teachers were here). what can i say... unforgetable. she called bra's aprons for the longest time.:)
Post a Comment