Sunday, October 18, 2009

What cAn I sAy...

WE LOVE CAMPING! This time we went with the Schow side of the family! I would have to say that camping in the fall is my very favorite!
It was absolutely beautiful!
Cada has a new best friend Slugger! I think she played with him more than anyone else the entire trip! He lets her climb all over him and hug him and in return she gives him half of everything she eats!
Coy was pretty good at riding this little motorcycle she was begging us for one but we told her we would have to wait until her feet can at least touch the ground!
As Hannah Montana would say "lifes a climb but we sure do love the view!"



4 comments:

jacksonhaleywarrenandhaus said...

Im right there with ya we love camping.

Tammy said...

Cute picture of them all sitting on the hill side!

Jake B. Fam. said...

Love your pictures! Thanks a million times again for letting us go there with you! We love you!

judymayschow said...

THANK YOU Bradys for a great time...it was so nice sleeping warm in the cabin! We had a great time (which is not what I usually say about camping).