Thursday, September 17, 2009

Who's Who?

I recently have had a lot of people tell me how much Cada looks like Cambry but I still think she looks more like Coy! You decide for yourself!! They are all out of the same mold thats for sure! These are all three of them at 12 months. Coy is above!
Cambry
Cada
Cambry
Coy
Cada

5 comments:

Katie and Matt said...

Wow, I would have to say she's a really good mix of both of them! I would give a slight edge to Coy though. What beautiful girls!

judymayschow said...

Looks like Pete and re-Pete to me!!! and I'm their Grandma! All I know is they are all absolutely Gorgeous!!! (not prejudice at all)

Jake B. Fam. said...

Ya, you're right, as babies they all do look a TON alike! But right now, Cada looks more like Cam! It was so fun to see the older pictures! They are all so beautiful, but why wouldn't they be with a cute momma' like you!? Love ya sis!

Tammy said...

they are all cute, and definatly related. :)

Melissa said...

I think Cada is a perfect mix of both girls. We sure do love them and miss them.