
I can't believe this day has already come! I swear it was just yesterday I was holding this brand new 5lb baby girl thinking I have no clue what I'm doing I hope she survives! And now look at her she is going to Kindergarten and is one of my very best friends in the whole world! Even though she looks just like her Dad she acts exactly like me! I have to admit though that not one tear was shed by her or me! We were both way to excited! She didn't seem scared or nervous one bit she practically jumped out of the car and ran to her class! She loved it! She came home saying she has lots of new friends (even though she can't remember any names) I'm so proud of her and excited to watch her grow and learn I seriously want to be like her when I grow up! She is amazing! oh yeah are those not the cutest little skinny jeans ever!

So if the backpack is bigger then the kid is that a bad sign?! She picked it!


Coy also learned how to ride a two wheel bike this week no more training wheels for this chick-a-dee! Look at her with those sunglasses on (I swear I did not pick her outfit to match her bike it just happened to be that way) ha ha!
6 comments:
HAHAAH you get such fun pictures of your girls, they always make me laugh! I love the "guilty" picture! hahaah. Also the one with Cada hanging off the door frame... Totally something TJ would/has done to Toby!
She is so cute! I cant believe she is 5! That is crazy. they get big so fast!
OH- so cute in those little jeans! Way to go Coy! You're going to do great in school.
Coy looked so beautiful, but when doesn't she! We were praying she would like school, sounds like you are off to a good start! Keep it up Coy, we love you!
Such cute posts and cute family!! we are proud to claim you as part of us. We have so much fun checking on what you all are up to. Thanks for letting us stay a part of your lives!! Love you.
Tiarra LOVES the skinny jeans!!
congrats on the first day of school... i hope i don't cry, I cried her first day of preschool last year though,and the whole 2 hours she was gond too. LOL i'm such a baby i swear! the other day i was thinking i'm so excited for our kids to go to high school. it was so fun! LOL Eric thought i was crazy.
Post a Comment