Sunday, June 21, 2009

Long Live Strawberry Days!

Next to Christmas this is our favorite week of the year! I love all of the activities and that good old home town filling!  The Rodeo is probably our very favorite this year Coy and Cambry did the Muttin Bustin! It just so happened it was Saturday night after it had been raining very hard! They both did awesome Cambry got a 68 and Coy got a 76 and they got so muddy I didn't have my Camera with me so those pics will be coming later! Josh and his Brother Ryan and my Brother Robby did the wild cow milking which has become a tradition that we love!  They qualified for the finals on Wednesday night and on Saturday they would have got 2nd place had the cow not tracked down Robby after words and trampled him (it was hilarious!)



This was Saturday night after the rodeo! The week is so busy and so much fun but by midnight on Saturday we are completely exhausted! 
Strawberry Days hangover!
I entered Cada in the baby contest in the princess division! She didn't win but thats okay cause she won it last year! But I don't know how you can get any cuter then that!
So this doesn't  have anything to do with strawberry days but I just think its funny how kids can't sleep the right direction in their beds! Thats why when they do sleep with you they end up kicking the crap out of ya! 

6 comments:

jacksonhaleywarrenandhaus said...

I totally agree with you that Strawberry Days is the next biggest thing to Christmas. Jackson said that Saturday was a disaster because it was so muddy.

Katie and Matt said...

We seriously had so much fun watching the rodeo with you guys, thanks for letting us sit with you! Also, thanks for all of the accesories that the twins used for the baby contest, lol, we couldn't have won without you!....seriously... we couldn't have... you gave us everything, lol....

Joel said...

I can't believe I came across your blog. You guys look great! Josh looks like he's gotten a bit bigger... Good to see all the kids.

judymayschow said...

Yeah for Strawberry Days- and people like you who continue to make it a fun tradition!!! Traditions are what makes life FUN! You guys all look so good! LOVE the pictures

Jake B. Fam. said...

Congrats guys! It was so fun watching you guys in the Rodeo, it was a blast! We loved catching up on all the other blogs we hadn't seen, Brooklyn really liked your Disneyland pictures and your camping ones were adorable as usual! We love you, thanks for being our best friends!

Tammy said...

We LOVE strawberry days aswell! it's so fun! Eric and I missed the rodeo for the first time this year. we were just to busy and tired after moving. but we heard about robby! i want to see that video. i heard it was so funny!