Friday, April 10, 2009

SpRiNg has SpRuNg!



My friends from high school had an Easter Egg Hunt for the kiddos! Thanks Haley for going to all of the work and organizing it all the girls had a blast they were some of the older ones their so they made out with a ton of eggs!
"Hey Mom that cookie 's  frosting was really good can I have another one? "

It must be spring because Coy got her first sunburn of the year! This was only after 30 minutes outside. It always takes one time before I remember the sunscreen! (She insisted she pose like this for the picture!)

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow Coy that is some sunburn!! Very cute pose! Fun pictures and we miss you! Love, ryan and melissa

Sue said...

Hey, this is Susie Deegan and I'm so glad I got meet you. Your girls are absolutely adorable. :)

Jake B. Fam. said...

Your friends are so good to keep the friendship going! Your girls look so cute, but seriously when DON'T they! Love ya!

judymayschow said...

Cute, as usual! I love the "cookie one" - and Coy's pose reminds me of YOU-RaKelly!!!! LOVE YA- keep up the good work - Mom

Tammy said...

I can't beleive that sunburn! wow! it looks like it really hurts! happy easter! i think we are definatly haveing our own easter egg hunt next year. last year we had one with the kids in our ward ane it was fun, this year we went to maceys and it was insane!