Saturday, March 21, 2009

The ThRee LiTTle GoAts!




One of my favorite things about spring is the new baby animals! My parents just got three mini baby goats! Their names are Oreo, Cinnamon, and Skippy Jon Jones! The girls love feeding them with bottles the goats love people they jump up on you like they want you to hold them it is way to cute! That is my nephew Slater with Cambry in the picture he doesn't usually wear belly shirts (I thinks his Dad was taking care of them that day! You know how that goes!)

Where is Cada? The other day I could not find Cada anywhere and all of a sudden she comes climbing out of the cupboards (this is her on her way out she was all they way in their hiding or eating whatever little crumbs she could find) She is so so busy!
Last week I had Savannah's shower at my house on Friday and then Joslyns on Saturday we had lots of fun! I'm happy for them both to have a little girl! Its the best! (Not that I would no any different!)

3 comments:

judymayschow said...

You are a great blogger! Love the kids and "kids" -goats! waiting for the baby pig pictures. I believe it with Cada-she is FAST. Fun picture of you and your friends-all looking good! - Judy-MOM

Jake B. Fam. said...

Kell, that Cada, she is truly amazing! Thanks for all that you do for me, the only reason I really like to go tanning is the time it allows us to laugh until we pee our pants. Thanks for making me laugh the other night, I really needed it! Beautiful pictures, you are awesome! Love, Beck

Tammy said...

the picture of slater made me laugh! the other day Eric was desperatly trying to put a 12month shirt on Jacob, He's in 2T clothing so he couldn't even get it over his head. it was funny!