Friday, March 6, 2009

Coy'S FiRsT DaNCe ComPetiTioN!



We had our first dance competition (of many to come I'm sure) on Saturday! Coy's two dances both took first place and they also won best of show for their novice division! 

Are those not the cutest skirts in the whole world! Thanks Grandma Judy!
When Josh woke up this morning this is what we looked like....Doesn't every guy wish he could wake up with a pile of girls in his bed! HaHa!

3 comments:

Jake B. Fam. said...

Cute pictures Kell, Coy did awesome and is a beautiful dancer! Go Coy! I laughed and laughed and laughed at the your bed picture and comment on it! I told Jake he should look at the situation in the same way! Real People! Love ya lots! Beck

judymayschow said...

Great Dancer Coy!! You did great and you are beautiful. I LOVE the picture of you guys in bed!!!! Its the best! LOVE - your moma

Tammy said...

cute little danceing dollies! i love princess dresses they are so adorable. I'm glad that she did so well at her competition. the picture in the bed is super cute! I love it! : )