Friday, March 27, 2009

9 MonThS






These were some pictures of Cada at nine months old here are nine things we love about our CadaLynn 1. Her crooked grin! 2. Her Brilliant Blue eyes 3. Her awesome hair that can stand straight in the air 4. They way her bum wiggles when she crawls at such fast speeds! 5. She loves dolls and hugs and kisses them! 6. The funny growling sounds she makes (if you've heard it you know what i'm talking about) 7. The way she dances when she hears any music! 8. How she can climb anything and everything 9. The way she says mom and dad! We love her Millions and are family is blessed to have her a part of us!

3 comments:

judymayschow said...

Oh WOW - those are SO CUTE!!!! I LOVE them AND CADA!!!! The 9 things are so true and cute!-LOVE MOM -JUDY

Jord&Kira Lynch said...

Such cute pic's she is so beautiful! I can't believe she is that old it happens fast!

Tammy said...

I think she has some of the funniest\cutest facial experssions ever! I still can't beleive that she's walking! that's so amazing! especially when i realize that Mackenzie is only a month younger and she won't even crawl : ) cute picts! happy nine months~