Thursday, January 1, 2009

ClaSSic RoLLer sKatiNg

Kylee and Cambry (Josh's sister)

Over Christmas break we went with Becky's family to Classic Skating!  I think Coy spent most of the time on her butt!  Cambry made Kylee hold her the hold time and Cada loved being pushed in the stroller watching the disco ball in the middle she thought it was really neat! But we decided roller skating is not something that anyone can make look sexy!  You should try it!

3 comments:

jacksonhaleywarrenandhaus said...

How fun is your cute little family!!!

judymayschow said...

Okay, I missed out there. I WANT to go next time...I would skate circles around you! (or fall?) hee-hee. love Mom

Tammy said...

I'm a terrible ice and roller skater. i heard that grandma schow was an ice skater though and it made me want Olivia and Mackenzie to learn. Eric played hockey as a boy so i think our kids will ahve a great teacher. Cute pictures!