Wednesday, January 7, 2009

CaDaLynN



Cada is now a crawling expert she is all over all the time.  Now She stands up to everything and usually ends up falling over on her head! Her favorite toy right now is this blue chair she stands up on it and just yells I think she already likes attention as much as the other two! 

6 comments:

TJ and Stephanie said...

Cada is so big and yet so little at the same time! (If that makes sense!) She is adorable!

Unknown said...

She is so beautiful. Your Christmas looks so fun. I love there PJ's

judymayschow said...

What a little doll! I can just see her climbing on that chair!! LOVE -MOM

Ryan said...

Wow! She is awesome. She looks as cute as ever. We love and miss you guys.

Jord&Kira Lynch said...

She is so cute I think she looks the most like you!

Tammy said...

What a Cute little girl! We have that same blue chair and Jacob would fall off it regularly when he was learning to walk. I hate to watch them fall though!