Wednesday, December 3, 2008

ChRisTmAs CarD PiCtuRes









Sorry their were so many pictures but I liked them all so I couldn't choose! We had a lot of fun dressing up for these the girls thought it was great its what they do best Josh was a good sport like always. Thanks babe! I almost didn't post them because I wanted the Christmas Cards to be a surprise but I just couldn't resist! So Merry Christmas!

6 comments:

Pallas said...

You all look so cute!!!

T&K Hardman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
T&K Hardman said...

They all turned out so cute. I Love,Love,Love them all. The outfits are way darling on the girls the colors and strips are awesome. I hope all is well. Happy Holidays!!

judymayschow said...

These are so CUTE!!!! absolutely the dang cutest Christmas pictures ever! LOVE them, thanks for going to all that work.

jacksonhaleywarrenandhaus said...

I love it and I thought I was being festive by sitting on santas lap.

jaybay said...

Very Cute!