Saturday, November 1, 2008

Some Day My Prince Will Come...




Never again right Josh?
My prince did come his name is Daddy!The Little Mermaid!
Princess Cinderella
Princess AuroraAfter a lot of begging pleading and bribing we finally talked Josh into being our prince charming for Halloween! In the end he was a pretty good sport about it and it meant the world to Coy and Cambry! Coy had told him she would give him 50 bucks if he would wear that costume! The girls loved trick-or-treating they are finally getting old enough to really get excited and understand it.  They also loved handing the candy out. They would make sure everyone had to say "Trick-or-Treat! We finally had to take the candy away from the girls they could not stop eating it!  One of our neighbors had a little spook alley in their garage and we took the girls through it well at the end was a big spider that dropped down and scared the crap out of Camo.  She woke up crying several times in the night that their was a spider in her bed (are bed).  Having kids makes everything more fun and exciting being able to watch them have fun is so worth all the hard work and stress! I am so thankful for my little family!

9 comments:

Pallas said...

Oh My Gosh! You are all so cute!!! Even Josh! I absolutely love it! That is so fun! Your girls are just cute.

Shay said...

Cute blog, cute girls, and cute costumes. Josh is such a good sport.

I linked off Cami's blog to yours while on a blog stalking frenzy. If you want to you can email me with your email address & I'll send ya an invite: sshaylyn@hotmail.com

Cami said...

I heard from Ash about your costumes. I love them! Your little family looks so cute! I agree with the handing out the candy part.....cohen may have enjoyed that more.

Tiarra Schow said...

I love all the little cute costume. Coy is pretty brave saying I'll give you 50 bucks to wear the costume.i love and miss all of you!
Tiarra

judymayschow said...

Cute!!!! LOVE IT. Mom

TJ and Stephanie said...

Your costumes are so cute!!! I love the princess theme. Way to take one for the team Josh! :)

Jake B. Fam. said...

Kell, princess life looks to perfect! I love all the pictures, Halloween was way fun! I think that pig pumpkin is the cutest pumpkin I have ever seen!

judymayschow said...

I forgot, if you are all princesses - that makes me the QUEEN !!!! Oh, yeah, I like it.

David and Maggi said...

josh has always been my prince charmg
dave