
One of the very hardest parts of having three kids 4 and under is SHOPPING! This picture is my girls squished into those tiny little carts at Roberts. Coy is always complaining about being bored, Cambry is usually throwing a really loud fit, and Cada decides she wants to eat and cries the whole time! (She never cries except for when I shop)! I just Love being a Mom!
7 comments:
Cada looks kinda happy! They all look so cute. Next time leave them with ME! LOVE - MOM
I feel like I go through all 3 of those problems at the same time...and I only have one!!! hahaha At least they're cute right?!
I know how you feel minus two kids but I swear a two year old is just trouble! their haircuts look cute:)
LOL! I love it! And that is why I try to leave the kids with dad when I go shopping!
Hey Kelly how are you? Your girls are way too cute and you sure look like a super mom with 3 little ones. Hope all is well.
Hey RaKelly! I found your blog while linking through others!! Your girls are adorable! I saw you at the Stadium of Fire and I tried to yell to say hi but you were too far away and walking to your seats I think! Looks like life is going good. Hope all is well! *Laci*
i feel your pain.. try 2 crazy girls, 2 wild boys that act nothing close to their age and 1 teenager.. internet shopping is great!
Post a Comment