I am so glad you found my blog!!! Your family is so cute and your girls are so adorable. You always have them dressed so cute and I love their hair!!! You'll have to teach me :)
Hey! I found your blog off of Stephanie's, and I'm totally laughing, to see why you will have to check out my blog www.samandnatalie.blogspot.com. That is really cool that coy can do all those fun dance moves. Cute girls!
Your girls are SO Cute!!!! I found your blog on Steph's...I love keeping in touch with the Brady family and it has been fun to see everyone!!! I don't know if you knew, but I am teaching at AF!!! So maybe in 11 years if I am still teaching I can teach your cute girls if they go here :) wouldn't that be fun :)
From the name of our blog you can obviously tell how proud we are of our beautiful little girls... We have Coy our oldest who is 4 and is mommies little angel. Coy loves to dance and do gymnastics, she is extremely smart and definitely beautiful (as you can see), she loves holding the baby and helping her mom. Cambry (a.k.a. Camo) is our little devil (no offense Camo)... just kidding, Cambry is 2 she loves playing with her dolls and climbing all over things. Cambry is on her way to being a comedian, she really cracks everyone who meets her up. We just recently added the newest addition to our family and her name is CadaLynn Vera (Cada). Cada was born Jun. 2nd (day after Coy's b-day) and came in at 7lbs, 19 inches and cute as all get out... Cada has been a dream baby so far, she sleeps well for us at night, and does all the other things babies do well i.e. blowing out of her diapers...
5 comments:
OUCH... Coy you are truly amazing. Keep up the hard work sweety!!!
-Daddy
I am so glad you found my blog!!! Your family is so cute and your girls are so adorable. You always have them dressed so cute and I love their hair!!! You'll have to teach me :)
Wow, great splits and wedding dress! You are amazing kids!
Hey! I found your blog off of Stephanie's, and I'm totally laughing, to see why you will have to check out my blog www.samandnatalie.blogspot.com. That is really cool that coy can do all those fun dance moves. Cute girls!
Your girls are SO Cute!!!! I found your blog on Steph's...I love keeping in touch with the Brady family and it has been fun to see everyone!!! I don't know if you knew, but I am teaching at AF!!! So maybe in 11 years if I am still teaching I can teach your cute girls if they go here :) wouldn't that be fun :)
Post a Comment